Monday, October 26, 2009

Recent wedding



Sometimes brides come to me and tell me that in no way do they want a rose anywhere in their wedding flowers. I do understand as roses can be seen as a bit overdone; however, there are so many different types of roses that I think that many, in fact most brides would retract their statement of dislike after seeing the more extravagant rose varieties that the floral world has to offer. A recent bride enabled me to showcase a few of these within her all rose bouquet and she was thrilled with the end result on her wedding day. Roses are a wonderful option, available all year round in Maine and they are always coming out with new varieties. Just something to keep in mind as you think about your likes/dislikes within the world of flowers!
photo courtesy of www.jessfoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment