Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Catching up...

...Happy Holidays to all....sorry to have gotten behind in my updates! Once again, busy, busy here at ECFD. In fact, we have exciting news! As of early Spring, we will have a larger design studio which is very exciting for myself and everyone involved with ECFD. I want to thank my dear family, friends, and staff for their continued support throughout the years that has enabled me to grow this business into the successful business that it has blossomed (no pun intended!) into. And not to be forgotten, my amazingly wonderful clients that I adore working with and being part of some of the most intimate moments of your life. Thank you for having me be a part of your day.
A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you all and pictures from a recent holiday installation for the lovely Jones family! Congratulations again Page and Toby.


No comments:

Post a Comment