Friday, December 27, 2013

Gratitude in 2013

2013 has been a year filled with many wonderful clients and things that I am thankful for. It was a great year full of wonderful clients, staff for ECFD, venues, vendors, publications, and laughter and love with flowers that I can be nothing but thankful as the year closes out. I also was able to launch my other business, Lobiloo (the first ever floral design estimate tool) which was a thrill to see come to life after many years in the making. More than ever, I continue to be so inspired by my wonderful children and husband who make me laugh and love more each and every day. I am so fortunate to be a loving mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, and business owner in 2013 and the past years. My hope for 2014 is that the joy, laughter and love continues and that 2014 is a wonderful year for all. Here's to the wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment