Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy New Year

So being in an industry that is artistic and having a true appreciation for the unique things in life, I have always wanted to wish my fellow colleagues in the industry the happiest of holidays in a bit of a different fashion. This year, I feel as if I succeeded with the kind help of Hullabaloo Studios here in Maine. The owner created the most wonderful New Year's cards, as shown, for me to send out to some of my dear friends and colleagues in the industry and I could not have been more pleased with the final product. For those vendors who happen to be dropping into this blog that I may not know, I also wish you a blissful bouquet of happiness in 2010. For those who happen to be getting engaged (Congratulations!) and possibly getting married in Maine, there is no better place as each season is so very magical, and of course, as I believe, there is no better element to showcase this than flowers.
Here's to a wonderful turn of a decade...
Best,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment