Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wolfe Neck Farm Wedding

Today I had great fun using my line of silver that I rent out for brides. I made each piece slightly different and took the location of Wolfe Neck Farm very much into account using lots of fern elements and organic style flowers. You will notice on the last detail shot of the bouquet, the hands may seem a bit teeny and yes, they have yellow fingernail polish on them! These are my daughter's hands. She has never really understood what her mother does and seeing that this was a friend of ours who was getting married, I brought her along at the very end of my set up. Turns out, she has always thought that I actually attend every wedding that I do flowers for and more importantly, that I always get to eat cake at the end!!! She loved seeing what I do, but was more than disappointed that there was no cake involved. Needless to say, we had to make a pit stop at Bessie's on Litchfield Road for some cake after our hard work.




No comments:

Post a Comment