Monday, September 6, 2010

re: Bustin's Island wedding

This past weekend was a whirlwind with an installation for the wonderful Meredith Alex of MadGirl on Friday and then a wedding on Saturday and one on Sunday as well.
My camera was with me through most of it...
These are some pictures from the Saturday private residence wedding on Bustin's Island. It was simply gorgeous over there and after much stress by the Labor Day weekend brides with threats of the hurricane, the weather was amazing! Here are some pictures of the bridal bouquet which had a slight front so that the bride could see her beautiful sentimental locket that I affixed to the top of her bouquet.

...halo for a flowergirl.. one of my favorite halo's of all time..

...I am not a huge fan of corsage's, but I did really like this one as far as rose corsage's go..

No comments:

Post a Comment