Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sebasco Harbor Resort in Callas

Callas were pretty common with my brides here and there for August...it seemed like they just kept popping up. Between Green Goddess callas and white callas, their clean sleek lines did not really get old at all during the month.
This wedding was all white callas in varying sizes and was complemented by the clean and lovely line of lily grass. Submerged callas took on a whole new life and made for an elegant and beautiful reception at The Pilot House.





cake decorated by yours truly in white hypericum berries and English ivy


An aside:::
I am a sucker for certain flowers... passion flower is one and I happen to get my hands on a beautiful bunch mid August and kept some of it for myself. Isn't the bloom crazy beautiful and unique?...just wanted to share.


I feel so fortunate to live next to Bessie's Farm Goods. Kathy and Deedee have supplied us with supplies for many dinners this summer. Their vegi's are so stunning that they could easily be made into a floral bouquet....hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment