Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Party Flowers

When I think of holiday parties, I do not just think of typical evergreens etc., but really more of simply a vibrant color palette of sorts. I was contacted by a local business owner in Portland to do some funky designs for her company holiday party at Portland's Empire Dine and Dance. It was the Coffee By Design holiday party so I coordinated with the owner to get some great burlap bags from her that the beans come in from Brazil and Columbia. They had amazing designs on them so I cut the burlap designs to cover the glass containers..it turned out to be a really nice personal touch for the party. The lighting was really awful for pictures, but great location...this is the best that I could get which is too bad as they were really interesting designs..enjoy these few shotty images and Happy Holidays!!


No comments:

Post a Comment