Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving flowers

I took these images from a recent Thanksgiving installation that I did in Yarmouth...I want these containers..distressed terracotta on wonderful wrought iron stands. This client had a perfect Thanksgiving table that her father had made..and the perfect colors throughout her house for Thanksgiving. As we laughed about her "Thanksgiving house", she was wondering how she felt about the coral peonies within the design. I had her keep them as I thought that they went so nicely with the satsumas on the branch and the pomagrantes that I placed on the table and created a nice unexpected pop of vibrant color for the holiday. I had to laugh on Thanksgiving day as I watched the NBC Macy's Day Parade when some of the exact flowers in front of Matt Lauer and Meredith Viera were what I used within this design..namely, the coral peonies!!! I hope that you had a great holiday Jone's family...I look forward to the wedding this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment