Wednesday, May 4, 2011

re: May issue of Maine Magazine

It is funny how you hear about these things. It started with an email from someone in the floral industry congratulating me on the beautiful spread in Maine Magazine a few weeks ago. Then a phone call from an amazing photographer in the industry letting me know how beautiful the layout was as well as the images. My mind was swimming with the recent weddings wondering which it could have been and finally, after the suspense had built up enough, I called Maine magazine to see what exactly was in the May edition (as I could not find it on the stands quite yet). After they described the images I pinned it together and figured out just which shoot it was that I had recently done. A week or so later, I got to see the magazine as I picked it up with the rest of the folks at Hannaford. It was an honor to be in Maine magazine as I love their publication and how they present their magazine, but more importantly I respect so many of the writers and photographers that are frequently in that publication. Thank you for selecting this shoot Maine magazine...and for those of you who have not picked it up yet..do!

No comments:

Post a Comment