Saturday, June 11, 2011

Great Summer!

...already. Well, this summer has started with a bang the past few weeks and every wedding has been wonderful, filled with tears of joy, beautiful flowers and believe it or not, no rain plan needed (yet!). Every client has been such a pleasure to work with this year. To be a part of your treasured day is truly my honor.
On a business/office front here at ECFD, we are making the switch to the Apple world from a PC world over the next 2 days. Emails and some correspondance might be slightly slower than normal over the next 2 days as I wait to receive my computer all ready to rock, but it is a great move for ECFD. ( Rather be proactive than wait for my computer to die at a very inconvenient time.) So,,,picture updates will have to wait for my computer to return next week, but in the meantime here at ECFD, happy here designing...and an early congratulations to Judy, Monday's bride!
Happy weekend!
Best,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment