Monday, May 24, 2010

Few recent weddings

Well, one of my goals for this year is to blog after each wedding and I am already behind. Hmmm. I have four weddings to catch you up on...
Stunning peony, ranunculus, tulips, hosta, yummy bouquet with the brides "something blue". I felt so honored to complete her something blue that I splurged with my vintage velvet and satin detailing ribbon and pearls with the lovely assistance of my assistant Alexandra Hollauer.



Complementing red peonies, ranunculus, hostas, for Maid of honor...


Phaleonopsis orchid teardrop bouquets in white and purple...


Grapevine trellis' adorned with spirea, smilax and a few blown white peonies...


How could you not fall in love with these peonies...really!


White hydrangea, purple clematis, hybrid delphinium blooms, purple vanda orchids, white peonies...


Traditional red roses with a soft touch of blupleurum and red hypericum berries...


There are several other images, a few of bouquets and some of centerpieces that I will have to add on at another time, but for now.. this is what ECFD has been up to.
Best to all.. and happy Spring... oh and by the way...YEAH PEONY SEASON IS HERE.. MY FAVORITE FAVORITE time of the year.

1 comment: