Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lost in the shuffle

Sometimes when playing catch up on posting these images, it is funny. I come across an image of a single design and say, " Oh yeah, I remember that..." and then I take a moment to enjoy the creation, even though it is just a picture. You see, in the moment of the craziness of weddings and events, I complete the designs and enjoy every minute of creating the bouquets, centerpieces etc., but rarely get to sit back and enjoy the flowers. It makes sense, they are not for me, I am creating them for someone else to enjoy; however, I still like to take a moment while looking through images and enjoy the designs.
Here is a mother' day design that I did


as well as a small surprise bridal table piece ordered by the mother of the bride for a recent wedding..

No comments:

Post a Comment